Thank you from your winner – Martin

Students! Help us decide which scientists and engineers should take part in the next event, and you could win a £20 voucher. All you need to do is take 2 minutes now to judge these 12 sentences.

It’s been a fun couple of weeks chatting with everyone in the Molecule Zone. Fun… but hard work too! I didn’t expect to win as I didn’t make all the sessions due to the many other things I had to do over the last two weeks. So I’m surprised! Very surprised! Thanks to all of the students who voted for me. Hopefully some of the enthusiasm that all of the participants showed will rub off on you and we might see you look to pursuing science and engineering as a career in a few years’ time. Don’t be afraid to be geeky… it can be very rewarding and lots of fun!

Martin McC.

Scientists! If you’d like the chance to win funding for your own public engagement work, apply for the next I’m a Scientist, Get me out of here: imascientist.org.uk/scientist-apply

Posted on March 21, 2019 by modamy in News. Leave a comment